7 Misconceptions The World Still Has About India
1. We do have a Monsoon” season along with autumn, spring, pre-spring and late-summer.
2. Hinglish is not the only English we know.
3. We are not a land of snake-charmers.
4. Hindi is widely recognised but there are more than a hundred different languages.
5. It wasn’t exactly discovered. India had been known by other regional names long before India became India.
6. We do know ‘Hi’. ‘Hello’, ‘Hey’, ‘Pranam’ and other regional variants.
7. Heard of Idli, Dhokla, Parathas, Dal-Chawal, Curd-Rice etc,?
MUST SEE :: And while the world has these misconceptions, how much do you know about your own motherland? These Indian facts will blow your mind!
CREDITS :: Just Indian Page