Yevadu Movie Review : Mass Masala Entertainment
25CineFrames Rating: 3.2/5
|Starring||:||Ram Charan,Shruti Hassan,Amy Jackson|
|Music Director||:||Devi Sri Prasad|
Type Of Movie (Genre) :
Satya (Allu Arjun) loves Deepthi (Kajal Agarwal). A local gangster wants her and kills both of them in the process. Satya goes into coma and is treated by a doctor (Jayasudha). As Satya’s body is burnt partly, the doctor performs a surgery and replaces his body with a new look (Ram Charan). Satya with new look and identity finds it easy to take the revenge on the people who is responsible for the death of his lover. Just about when he finishes act of vengeance, he comes to know about a bigger purpose in his life. The rest of the story is all about how he achieved the goal.
Ram Charan once again proved as he is terrific dancer. he has excelled in action scenes and ok with emotional scenes. His energy levels are high.
Allu Arjun and Kajal Agarwal are to their best and simply lovable scenes even they are only for few seconds on screen.
Shruthi Hassan is limited to her role and Amy Jackson bought the oozing glamour in songs.
Sai Kumar does a terrific job , Jayasudha is excellent, Brahmanandam is hilarious and so Prabhas Srinu. Others are adequate.
Vamsi Paidipally’s films have always been high on technical values. Even Yevadu is no less, as it has been shot lavishly. Coming to Devi Sri Prasad’s music is above average, but its his background score which elevates the film to another level.
Visual effects are top class and look natural. Screenplay of the film is good but a number of scenes could have been chopped off. Camerawork is stunning as the entire film is shot beautifully. Dialogues are powerful and suit Charan’s body language well. Editing is apt and so is the art direction. Choreography is top class and proves Ram Charan’s dancing talent once again. Fights have been composed well and director Vamsi Paidipally has succeeded in elevating Ram Charan in a powerful role.
- Vamsi Paidipally has successfully manged to showcase Charan as a powerful angry young man.
- Charan takes this film to another level with his mature performance and His dances are highlight of this Movie especially for Freedom Song
- Allu Arjun and Kajal’s Cameos Role
- Sai Kumar Acting
- Story idea is unique and the way it has been executed is also decent. Some thrills and action episodes, especially the rain fight has been shot extremely well. Amy Jackson provides the necessary glamour quotient in the first half.
- 1st First Half , After First Intersting 15min, become Predictable and runs in slower side
- Many ofthe scenes and events showcased remind us of many Telugu films. Even climax becomes cliched and routine.
- Shruthi Haasan looks beautiful, but has limited screen time and comes in only for the songs.
- Kota and Brahmanandam are wasted with tiny roles in the film.
- Too Much Violence
One the whole, Yevadu is all about Ram Charan’s electrifying performance. Even though it has many Routine Scenes , it has all ingredients to work at Box Office this Sankranthi!. if you wanna go movie for entertainment in this Sankranthi then watch and enjoy the Yevadu!
Overall 25CineFrames Rating: 3.2/5