Power star Pawan Kalyan is in action and has conducted a sudden public meeting in Tirupati. He is the Jana Sena Sabha’s President and earlier said that he came to join politics to question. The actor has finally declared a war on the ruling BJP and said to be vowed until the fight gets special status accorded to Andhra Pradesh. The President of the party was expected to blast out other opposition party members to what are they doing regarding the state and has taken strict enforcement.
The power star Pawan Kalyan, lashed out at the center in the Tirupati meeting and said,” Adugesthe kalu Virigela undakudadu. Adugu mundukesthe thala egiri padali. Alanti adugeyyali anduke alochinchi adugestha.” He finally understood that being silent is not the solution and also clarified on why he as silent over the special status matters all these years. Very much in action, the party leader said that he will fight for AP’s special status in 3 phrases:
- Tour the entire AP and interact with common people starting from Kakinada.
- Exert pressure on the BJP and TDP leaders
- Launch massive protests against the center and the state until the special status is granted.
He further opened up speaking a lot saying the followings:
- I have zero interest on power politics. I only care for love of my fans.
- I hate the ugly politics that flare up the caste, religious and regional differences.
- Iam a Hindu and mu daughter is a Christian.
- I was stamped as a caste fanatic when I criticized the AP government during land acquisition in Amravati.
- BJP leaders said me that there is no future for regional partiers and asked me to join their party. I rejected the offer and I have immense respect for my party’s principles.